How do we collect your personal data
ZANDER LABS obtain your data directly from the following sources:
· When you communicate with ZANDER LABS robot, customer service or one of our employees.
· When you complete a contact form to receive information or download ZANDER LABS technology papers.
· When you view our website via cookies.
· When you order our products and services.
· When you apply for employment with ZANDER LABS.
ZANDER LABS will also obtain personal data from any person that becomes a participant in our research or in one of our consultancy projects. Such personal data shall be obtained in accordance with our ethical code. See separate link ‘ethical code’.
What are the purposes of handling your data
We process your personal data listed above to:
· Share updated news with you. When you fill out the contact form or download ZANDER LABS technology papers.
· Improve our customer service. We are dedicated to providing quality products and services. If you call a consultant or when you have a complaint, we may find the right person to communicate with you and ask for your feedback.
When you participate in our research or in one of our consultancy projects, we shall only process personal data after informed consent was provided by the respective participant in accordance with our ethical code.
What personal data do we collect
When you visit our website, we will collect data that is relevant to provide you the best service. When needed we will collect:
· Anonymized IP-address. Your device type and website pages viewed
· Personal information such as name, company name, email address and your function.
· Specific data from other interactions, and conversations.
Any personal data that will be obtained in respect to our research or any of our consultancy projects will be specified on a case-by-case basis via the informed consent procedure as set out in the ZANDER LAB ethical code.
With whom do we disclose your personal data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for any marketing purposes. Your personal data may be disclosed to affiliated companies of ZANDER LABS and their contractors. For these parties, such as our affiliates, suppliers, and analytics marketing companies that provide services with ZANDER LABS, they are only allowed to process your data in accordance with the GDPR, this policy and our agreements with these parties.
Your data protection rights
Every user is entitled to the following rights according to data protection legislation:
· Right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your personal data.
· Right to erasure. You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted under certain conditions, for example, the data ZANDER LABS holds on you is no longer needed or has been used unlawfully. Moreover, personal data provided when you were a child can be deleted at any time.
· Right to rectification. If you believe your personal data information is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to request ZANDER LABS to revise it.
· Right to the restriction of processing your data. You have the right to request ZANDER LABS to block processing your personal data under certain conditions. You can find details of these conditions by clicking https://gdpr-info.eu/art-18-gdpr/
· The right to object to our processing of your data. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. You can find details of these conditions by clicking https://gdpr-info.eu/art-21-gdpr/.
In case you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the contact details provided on ZANDER LABS website.
Moreover, some cookies are placed by our analytics partners. They may combine the collected data with other information you have provided when you use their services.
What type of cookies do we use
We mainly use the cookies as follows:
· Google Analytics cookie. We use it for Retargeting or Remarketing. Based on your browsing stream on ZANDER LABS sites, we may optimize and serve tailored advertisements across the Internet for you.
· Google AdWords cookie. We use it to track conversions from ads in the Google search and on the Google Display network.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to decide whether to accept or exclude cookies for specific situations. Please note that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
If you do not want your data used by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by clicking here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=en
If you do not want your data used by Google AdWords, you may click here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Privacy policies of other linked websites
ZANDER LABS contact details
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number: +31 152572796
Our address: Delftechpark 25, 2628 XJ Delft, The Netherlands